After a short stint following a dream to become an opera singer, I fell in love with the written word in my ENGL 101 class. (Thanks, Dr. DaFazio!) Since then, I’ve been obsessed with the Internet and writing, and have made a career out of it.
I have a strong background in digital, social, and print media, and have experience writing, editing, designing, and proofing website copy, social media content, e-mails, flyers, catalog copy, and product copy. Fluent in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and I love Pinterest.
Education & Certifications:
- B.A. in English Literature | Tulane University | 2013
- M. A. in Emerging Media and Communication | UT Dallas | 2017
- Hubspot Certified in Inbound Methodology & Content Marketing | 2016 & 2017
A little lagniappe:
- I’m a New Orleans native (but I’m pretty Texan at this point).
- My #1 pet peeve is when folks use the wrong dash. (Seriously, don’t do it.)
- According to my StrengthsFinder assessment, my top 5 strengths are Focus, Intellection, Competition, Learner, and Input.